An Industry 4.0. Company
2020 MineVision Business Motto – “Provide Clients with the Best Support in all aspects of their Business”
- Contract Development, Assessment and Review;
- Project Planning;
- Project Executing, Project Control and Management;
- Focusing work of a team to achieve specific goals/criteria at the specified time;
- Project Closure; and
- Total Project Management – A Turn Key Service.
Project Estimation and Tendering
2020 MineVision and SiamOz Mining Services follows a well-defined set of standards ensuring that our in preparation of plans, estimates, and tender documents for projects, all planning procedures are incorporated in every processes giving our clients the confidants in the process.
(i) Identification of the project.
(ii) Preparation of outline or feasibility plan of the project.
(iii) Preparation of detailed plan of the project.
(iv) Preparation of estimates of the project.
(v) Preparation of tender documents of the project.
During each stage, a number of activities and analyses must be carried out and the findings used to meet the requirements of the subsequent phase, until the project is finally completed.
We see Stakeholder consultation as a cornerstone in all aspects of our business and all our senior staff are skilled in Stakeholder Consultation within in their area of specialization!
Stakeholder consultation involves the development of constructive, productive relationships over the long term and enables us to identify and monitor trends, challenges and perceptions over time with specific groups of stakeholders.
2020 MineVision and SiamOz Mining Services understands the need for Stakeholder Consultation and the need to develop a Strategy that ensures all key stakeholders are consulted at all keys stages of a projects development.
Stakeholder Consultation Strategy
- Set out the objectives and scope of the consultation;
- Map key stakeholders; and
- Establish consultation methods and tools which ensure a comprehensive, balanced, timely, tailored and incorporated stakeholder consultation process.
A stakeholder strategy plan can guide one on how to interact, communicate and involve with each identified stakeholder during different phases of a project. The stakeholder strategy provides approaches for building and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders.
Project Key Stakeholders
Types of Stakeholders
- Customers. Stake: Product/service quality and value;
- Employees. Stake: Employment income and safety;
- Investors. Stake: Financial returns;
- Local and Native People. Stake: Land rights and resource title;
- Suppliers and Vendors. Stake: Revenues and safety;
- Communities. Stake: Health, safety, economic development; and
- Governments. Stake: Taxes and GDP.
Stakeholder Analysis and Consultation
- Identify Stakeholders, start by brainstorming who your stakeholders are;
- Understand who the stakeholders are;
- Prioritize Stakeholders, develop a list of people and organizations that are affected by your project works;
- Pinpoint stakeholders with high levels of power and influence;
- Engage in a one-to-one conversation;
- Seek to understand their concerns;
- Communicate with clarity and honesty; and
- Build good relationships with project stakeholders.
- Accept Their Authority: Don’t Fight It;
- Remove Negative Emotions;
- Understand Their Negativity;
- Ask for Advice and Listen;
- Be Tactful and Honest;
- Make Them Feel Good; and
- Tailor Your Communication.
Project Management and Supervision
Our specialist teams are able to assist clients with all aspect of their Contract and Project Management needs.
We are well skilled at ensuring that all project goals are achieve within the given constraints.
Civil Engineering and Design
- Geotechnical Characterization;
- Soil Mechanics;
- Seismic Engineering (seismic hazard analysis);
- Civil Modelling, Design, and Construction;
- Town Planning;
- Reinforcement and Rehabilitation of Structures and Foundations;
- Civil and Industrial Buildings;
- Tunnels, Bridges and Viaduct Design, and Construction;
- Underground Structures;
- Pipelines Design, and Construction;
- Dam and Power Plant Design, and Construction (dynamic analysis of rockfill dam); and
- Design of Flexible Foundations.
- Energy Systems;
- Power Engineering;
- Systems and Control;
- Signal Processing;
- Embedded Systems Design;
- Nuclear Engineering;
- Satellite Engineering; and
- Space Systems Engineering.
Mining Project Evaluation (Mining Studies)
- Due Diligence and Project Reviews;
- Mining Economics and Finance;
- Mining Risk Assessment;Mining Viability Studies; and
- Technical Reporting to International Mining Codes.
- Geotechnics for Mining Infrastructure;
- Mining Geotechnical Investigation;
- Underground Rock Mechanics;
- Pit Slope Stability;
- Geotechnical Numerical Modelling; and
- Geotechnical Operational Support.
Ore Reserve Estimations
- Reserve Assessment and Reporting.
- Mine Waste Engineering Studies.
Ph:/WhatsApp: +61 0427212794