Hydrology and Hydrogeology
We deliver both civil and mine water management services to established and new operations around the world. SiamOz offers a tailored (site specific solutions) as every site has its own specific set of challenges. Our team of hydrogeologists, hydrologists and geotechnical engineers develop efficient and practical solutions tailored to the key issues facing your mine site. We handle all elements of your mine water management, from collecting initial pre-mining baseline data to ensuring regulatory compliance for both surface water and groundwater aspects.
Mine dewatering and wall depressurization are one of the cornerstones of safe mining and it requires specialists to address the key issues surround such work. At SiamOz our specialists have addressed such key issues for the many of the world’s wettest open pit and underground mines.
Water Management Services
Groundwater Assessment and Management;
Surface Water Assessment and Management; PEAs; Scoping Studies; EIAs; Feasibility Studies Permitting; Preliminary Project Options; Mine Development; GAP Analysis;
Water Quality and Treatment;
Dewatering and Depressurisation;
Mine Inflow Risk Assessments;
Dewatering System Design;
Pit Wall/ Floor Drainage Design;
Tailings Dam/Pond Design and Management (TSF);
Water Compliance Reporting; and
Mine Closure Planning Support.
Water Source Options Assessments;
Cost/ Reliability Ranking Studies; and
Borefield Development and Testing.
Mine Water Balance Studies;
Water Management Plans;
Managed Aquifer Recharge;
Excess Water Disposal;
Pollution and Sediment Control and
Ground/Surface Water Modelling
2D And 3D Numerical Models;
Integrated Catchment Models;
Flow and Solute Transport;
Dewatering Models; and
Pit Wall Depressurisation Models.
Flood Risk Assessments;
Flood Control Design; and
- Sourcing and supervising suitable contractors, who perform drilling, test pumping, water treatment and specialized monitoring services.
- Carry out checks to ensure you have an effective, efficient and fully operations mine water management system.
- PEAs, scoping studies, EIAs, feasibility studies, permitting, preliminary project options, mine development, mine closure and other requirements.
- Site wide water management are assessments including dewatering, surface water management, site discharges and water supply dams.
- We also review the TSF pond and seepage to ensure optimal integrated water management across your mine site.
- We offer gap assessment, providing efficient and cost effective solutions to your mine water management.
- Project is management, ensure the appropriate level of detail and certainty.
We are currently working on a number of projects providing that require a multi disciplinary solution.